Fast Forward to a Modern Data Platform
Cut the Risk, Time and Cost of Migration by More Than 50%
Change Starts Here
The world is changing quickly and if you’re like many companies, your integration needs are changing too. Many companies are moving to Talend to leverage the latest in big data platforms, address both real-time and batch integration scenarios and dramatically reduce their total cost of ownership. Whatever the reason, Talend, the leading provider of open and flexible integration solutions provides a smooth and easy way to migrate your Informatica and IBM Data Stage ETL projects to Talend.
Using Talend’s proven methodology, techniques and best practices, you can protect and leverage your existing investments in data integration while reducing the cost and time required to move to a modern data architecture by 50%. Talend’s methodology and techniques help customers simplify the migration process, reduce risk and automate much of the migration process
A Proven Methodology
Guided by the Talend delivery methodology, our approach begins with an assessment of your current integration jobs to establish baseline requirements.
Next, our team will conduct design review sessions with your team to identify how data drives the business. The blueprint of the new system is then designed to align those needs with Talend best practices.
After this conversion assessment you will receive a detailed plan on the level of effort and tasks for fully converting your existing integration jobs to Talend. Talend Professional Services will assist in architecting an appropriate solution and can incorporate Talend Partners to assist in the conversion activity as appropriate.
A Step-by-Step Program
With this methodology and best practices, you can save more than 50% of the time and cost required to convert your existing data integration projects to Talend.
The Fast Forward Program includes:
- Review existing integration jobs and determine consolidation opportunities for conversion to Talend
- Execute conversion process on sample integration jobs to prove the conversion process and determine the effort required to fully migrate all integration jobs
- Develop a detailed deployment plan to convert all integration jobs to Talend
- Define an education plan to ensure users receive proper and timely training to support use and administration of the new environment
- Finally, we’ll work with you to build the business plan and expected return on investment for making the switch to Talend