Talend Big Data Advanced – Machine Learning
Talend provides a development environment that lets you interact with many source and target Big Data stores without having to learn and write complicated code.
This course covers the implementation of machine learning algorithms in Big Data batch Jobs using the Spark framework.
|Duration||1 day (7 hours)|
|Target audience||Anyone who wants to use Talend Studio to industrialize machine learning algorithms|
|Prerequisites||Completion of Talend Data Quality Essentials or Talend Big Data Basics|
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
SMS classification use case
• Monitoring the Hadoop cluster
Movie recommendation use case
• Movie recommendation use case: alternating least squares
Irises classification use case
• Exploring an Iris flower classification use case: Naïve Bayes classifier
Child-care deduplication use case
• Exploring a child-care use case and dataset: matching