Connectivity Support – Accessing Lab
Refer to the email(s) you have received to access the Lab Environment for the hands-on exercises.
On Demand Training
Purchase training at https://www.talend.com/services/training/on-demand-training
Click “Add to Cart” next to the name of the course you want to take and follow the instructions.
You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the Lab Environment.
Instructor Led Training
Lab Environment URL and credentials will be provided by instructor on first day of training.
Troubleshooting VM access
1. If you have any VM connectivity issue:
- Check the virtual machine status is “Running”.
- If the machine is not started (“Powered Off” or “Suspended”), click on “Run this VM” icon:
2. If you have difficulties while trying to login:
- By using the RDP connection:
When you click on RDP, an RDP file will be downloaded to your local desktop. You will have to use an RDP client to connect to the image.Please note that the default keyboard layout in the lab environment is US English (QWERTY). You will have to enter your credentials accordingly in order to login.
- By using the browser:
When you click on the thumbnail image of a VM, the VM’s desktop will open in your browser. From here, you can use the toolbar at the top of the screen to access saved credentials by using the Credentials icon:
Click Insert next to the Password to automatically enter the credentials into the currently selected window. Then click on the blue arrow to the right of the password input box to actually log in.
3. After login, if you want to change the layout to UK English, French, or German:
- Click the Windows Start button and enter keyboard in the search box:
- Click Change keyboards or other input methods (globe icon), and in the next window click Change keyboards to access the Default input language settings.
4. For any other VM access related issues:
See below for general help related to the course.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the process (access, username, password, URLs, vouchers, etc.), please send a message to email@example.com